• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Roxy's first walk

Mycavyangels

Are we there yet?
dogs011-3.jpg

Whats that?

dogs026-4.jpg

dogs029-1.jpg

dogs033.jpg

dogs049-2.jpg

dogs051-2.jpg

OH NO:eek:
dogs058-6.jpg

dogs060-2.jpg

dogs059-2.jpg

dogs032-6.jpg

Tired Roxy
dogs037-3.jpg

Oh my gosh!! How adorable! they are great pictures and it only makes me more determined I have to get more fur babies to keep Harvey company!!

Great pics :)

Great pictures! They are all so cute. Roxy looks very pleased with herself running through the leaves:p

Roxy does not look please with her first swimming lesson. Love all the pics they are so gorgeous! :flwr:

They're all adorable! I'd love another but I'm finding it difficult to persuade my boyfriend! :(

What a wonderful adventure for Roxy. Boy did she sure like the water. What a brave little girl.

Wow, what BEAUTIFUL pictures and dogs....you have a wonderful cavalier family....Judy and Dixie

Roxy looks gorgeous in her pink Puppia :luv: so glad she enjoyed her first outdoor adventure...WTG Roxy!!

Suzanne, I LOVE the life you give your Cavaliers! I enjoyed and admired your videos via Youtube long before I knew about this forum. I love the first photo - it's the best - please keep them coming. :flwr:

Back