• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit

Betsy1313

This is Bandit, my 5 month old Brown-Throated Conure.

001.jpg

And one of him with me!

006-1.jpg

He does talk a bit, though he is just learning. Unfortunately he seems to pick up the most undesired phrases, such as "Oh God no" and "damnit" more than anything else. He does say "hello" "I love you" "Uhoh" and he makes kissing sounds. His speech isn't the clearest, but he's getting there and it is just amazing what he has picked up in a month here!

As for Jasper, its actually quite funny. Whenever he walks into the room and sees that the bird is out he turns and walks back to the door and sits down, as far away as possible, until the bird is back in its cage. He started doing this on his own, as we never told him no or made him back up from the bird. They stay out of each others way, though I suspect Bandit would like to be friends.

:)

Back