• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Updated Libby Pictures

gocamping

Hi Everyone

We haven't got to post in awhile on this board. I thought I would share a few updated pictures of Libby. She is 15 months already. Time really flies. She is doing great. At her last check-up she weighed in at 12.4lbs! lol

Here are a few Christmas pictures. We hope everyone has a happy and safe Holiday!

libbyxmas2007007.jpg

libbyxmas2007003.jpg

libbyxmas2007027.jpg

libbyxmas2007016.jpg

Oh, she is just beautiful!!!!!! She has the sweetest face. Judy and Dixie

Thanks everyone for the kind comments. We just can't believe how fast she has grown up.

We start class again in January. I am hoping for the CGC and then I have plans to go for the TDI. Let's see if Libby shares the same plans! lol

I am also researching some agility. She is very speedy and I think we could have a ton of fun with that. Anytime we are together it's alot of fun!!

Really really cute! I always wonder how people get their dogs to stand still long enough! Our Molly is almost always on the move when she spots a camera ...

Back