• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guess Who We Met Today!

misty

Jennifer and I, together with our friend Maxine, went to a talk about SM today.

We learned loads and loads and it was a very worthwhile day on its own. However, we got to meet some rather special people, or should I say a special person and some special Cavs!

Yes Nicki, we're talking about you and some of your 'family' members. :) :). It was a pleasure to finally meet Nicki and also to see the lovely Rupert, TedBear and Kyla. What fabulous Cavs and a credit to Nicki and her OH.

All 3 were beautiful; Kyla very dainty; TedBear stunning (and I think he knew it), and Rupert, well what can I say? Rupert is a cousin of Cailean's and looks so much like him. Absolutely gorgeous. :)

I tried to dognap a certain blenheim oldie, but his mamma was having none of it ;) ;).

A really enjoyable, worthwhile day. :)

I'm officially green with envy all over! How nice to meet Nicki and her crew. What I wouldn't give to meet those gorgeous doggies in person....oh, and Nicki too! ;)

Back