• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another dead toy!

JeanKC

deadtoy.jpg

I thought with the green circle thingies, the boys would play tug with this for maybe an hour before they killed it... and it was cheap. It took Elvis a matter of minutes. I was across the room and he was on the couch, and I heard the 'rip' when he tore open the bottom. I turned to look at him and he was looking over at me wide eyed, because he knew the 'rip' was too loud and I was gonna come take it away! I laughed out loud! So I gave him a few minutes, then took it away and 'unstuffed' it and took out the squeaker and gave it back so they could 'cuddle' with it for awhile. Now that the stuffing is out, Beau knows it's 'dead' and wants to lick it, and Elvis isn't interested in destroying it anymore. Not sure I understand that, but there it is. Here's Beau, and Elvis still moping because I took it away. :)

boelvis126.jpg

Last edited:
I have a whole pile of stuffed toys waiting for me to stitch up the holes....one of these days I know my dh will just throw them out when I am not looking......:mad:

My trash is full of dead toys.... I just wish I could get my money back for all the toys that lasted 10 minutes.......Judy and Dixie

:D:D:D...okay, got myself up off the floor!! I bought the pups each a little blanket that had a teddy bear head attached. Thought they were cute....not so cute 15 minutes when they were be-headed! But what really had me rolling was Elvis's reaction to the loud ripping...what a character!!

I thought all toys were supposed to look like that!! Riley destuffs everything. At first, I was keeping Libby's toys separate. Not any more. She had this monkey that she just loved from day one. I felt so bad throwing him away.

I love the reaction to the rip being too loud! lol

What is it with dogs and ripping their toys apart?

They have some of the cutest toys and of course I buy them... and of course they always last 5 minutes and it is always so depressing.

Oh poor diddums, they look so depressed. I was finding stuffing all over the place and could not figure out where it was coming from. Twinkle had actually destuffed a rubber frog!

Back