• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP Buffy

Mycavyangels

Sadly Buffy our hamster passed away yesterday in her sleep
She was Such a lovely hamster and will always remember her

I will miss her a lot and so will my cavs

dogs063-2.jpg

dogs080-1.jpg

dogs070-3.jpg

06august07019.jpg

06august07014.jpg

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your companion. All creatures great and small win places in our hearts. The loss of one, even the smallest of them, leaves a hole behind. Buffy looked like a wonderful member of your family. Moreover, it appears that the Cavs were quite fond of her as well. May you al remember her in love and know that she is at peace in a better place than this.

As Mr. Spock once said, "the departed will never be gone as long as we remember them."

Peace my friend

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your companion. All creatures great and small win places in our hearts. The loss of one, even the smallest of them, leaves a hole behind. Buffy looked like a wonderful member of your family. Moreover, it appears that the Cavs were quite fond of her as well. May you al remember her in love and know that she is at peace in a better place than this.

As Mr. Spock once said, "the departed will never be gone as long as we remember them."

Peace my friend

Thanks for that:)

Oh I am so sorry about your hampster, I had one the exact same as yours, his name was Buddy, then I got a black one called lady and bred her with Buddy, I had to get poor Buddy put down, he had the big C, I was heart broken :(

I'm sorry to hear about Buddy :( When I was little I used to have mice as pets, and I remember being devastated when they died - it didn't hurt any less just because they were small...

Sorry to hear about Buffy she was lovely, it doesn't matter what size they are they all take your heart and leave a big empty space when they die,

Back