Thread: Cavalier tote bags?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cavalier tote bags?

I am looking for a website that I saw last year that had really nice tote bags with a Cavalier design. They had one in each of the four colors. The site was based in Canada, I believe. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark it. If this rings a bell with anyone, please let me know. Thanks!
    Dave
    "My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've been looking for one too.. but idk any web sites. I think I'm going to design/sew one that I can put new photo's of Maverick in whenever I feel like it.
    Mom to Maverick (3-18-07)

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a really pretty canvas bag from Red Envelope last year that I could put my own pictures in. I don't see it on their site anymore though. I was at Steinmart last week and in their pets section they have a bag you put your own photos in. It was really cute.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Try here: http://www.cavalierpetpourri.com.
    They have an all four colors tote and the proceeds are donated to rescue or special needs dogs. I have not seen their totes but we have order a sweatshirt and ball cap.

You might also try here: http://www.dogondesigns.com/cavalier/tote.html. I ordered a tote for another breed for a friend from here and it was very nice, well-made. The tote design shows a single Cavalier, but there is a design that has a large one, say Blenheim at the top, and the other three colors underneath. Maybe they could make that one for you in a tote.
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ppotterfield View Post
    You might also try here: http://www.dogondesigns.com/cavalier/tote.html. I ordered a tote for another breed for a friend from here and it was very nice, well-made. The tote design shows a single Cavalier, but there is a design that has a large one, say Blenheim at the top, and the other three colors underneath. Maybe they could make that one for you in a tote.
    That was the one! Thank you!
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ppotterfield View Post
    By the way, when you ordered from there, how long did it take for the tote bag to arrive? They ship Canada Post, and they say there's no way to guarantee how long it would take to ship something to the US.

Thanks!
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is the best shoping site! Ever!!!
    VERONICA
    Mom to our precious little girl "Gingerbread" born on 8/13/2006
    If there are no Cavaliers in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by anniespeeps View Post
    By the way, when you ordered from there, how long did it take for the tote bag to arrive? They ship Canada Post, and they say there's no way to guarantee how long it would take to ship something to the US.

Thanks!
    It was last year and I really do not remember but I do not remember it being a problem.
    Phyllis in West Virginia USA with two Clumbers and a Cavalier Named Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.collectiblestoday.com/ct/...000096.jsp?FP2

This site has a beautiful cavalier tote bag
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)