• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Keeping baby's toesies warm!

joanna

I really was worried about how the dogs would react to the new baby but I couldn't have wished for a better outcome. I already posted about how Brandy guards the pram. Daisy Boo just ignores her being the diva she is and Twinkle just wants to cuddle as you can see below.
SpagBol002.jpg

Simply precious....babies and cavaliers......who could ask for anything more?:luv::luv::luv:

How perfect is that?!? I bet they'll really like the little tyke once food is flying from the highchair! :lol:

Congrats on the new little one!

That really is a sweet picture! I'm always amazed at how well Cavaliers seem to adjust to most any change.

And Jen is correct, wait til the little munchkin is in a highchair and figures out how much fun it is to throw food; the dogs will become a permanent fixture under the chair. You'll never have to wonder where the dogs are again!

Ahhhhhh so sweet!!! Thanks for sharing that adorable photo with us. I hope you are loving every moment with your precious baby. God Bless!

Back