• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boarding for Xmas??? Please help!

Barba

Does anybody know of a GOOD boarding kennel in the Dublin area or even surrounding areas? We'll be away for a few days over Christmas and i really want Charlie to be well looked after. Preferably somewhere cozy!

Thanks! :)

I can PM you a couple of names later. I am not sure any of them will be taking dogs over Xmas though.

Really? Oh damn! I'd love if you could PM me the names anyway Karlin?
Thanks a million :p

Hi I have a great lady in Offaly do not know if you want to go that far. i leave Georgie with her all the time she is fantastic

Bríd and everyone else, if you get any names of good home boarders that take dogs over the Christmas period, will you PM me please :thnku:

wave.gif
Thanks for all your replies
wave.gif

Let me know if the other recommendations don't work out. One was TKC but she isn't boarding then. I also know a good kennels that will likely be open during that time so PM me if you need that number.

Back