• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Well I don't hate you, but.....

Bruce H

OK, here's my idea for a new theme. I did a theme a while back about that "I love you" look we have all seen from our babies. How about just the opposite? I'm sure you have all seen the look you get when you have dressed them in something they think is totally humiliating or when you won't feed them and they swear they haven't eaten in "days"!

So let's see all those pictures of your guys totally disgusted or fed up with you and ready to leave home :lol:

:lol::badgrin: BwaHaHa! I've been waiting for a chance to use this 'out-take' from when I was trying to snap a photo of their new Puppia colors for Roxanne's site! All three of them were totally disgusted with me for taking tooooo long and not handing over the treats soon enough...
196603228_ada9179691.jpg

Now THAT, Cathy, is exactly what I had in mind! I laughed out loud at that one!

I know we're going to get a lot of good ones on this theme

:lol::badgrin: BwaHaHa! I've been waiting for a chance to use this 'out-take' from when I was trying to snap a photo of their new Puppia colors for Roxanne's site! All three of them were totally disgusted with me for taking tooooo long and not handing over the treats soon enough...
196603228_ada9179691.jpg

That's soooo funny. Especially having seen the version of them looking stunning! :)

That's soooo funny. Especially having seen the version of them looking stunning! :smile:

So true!! I'm soooo glad to know they aren't absolutely perfect in all of their pictures....gives me hope!!;)

Oh....we have sooo many of these! Good thing I know he really does love me.....cause by the look on his face here, I would seriously doubt it! :D

HPIM0167.jpg

Once again, here's poor Bentley during that fateful photographed bath! I think I see pure evil in that one eye showing! :eek::p:D

booperbath4.jpg

I have a few of these myself (its quite hard to choose just 1!)

1589347611_a202acfed6.jpg

I couldnt resist!! Shes not too happy in this one either!

2084651544_1c8586b5fb.jpg

Which one do YOU all think is more 'Well I don't hate you but...' ?

Last edited:
You mean this face?

9c7878e5.jpg

This was right after her spay so obviously this wasn't the best day of her life.

Last edited:
Ginger looks truly pissed off that you put a onesie on her AND photographed her in it. :rotfl:

Back