• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Well I don't hate you, but.....

You mean this face?

9c7878e5.jpg

This was right after her spay so obviously this wasn't the best day of her life.

hahahahahahha that ones got my laughing wow that's pure gold that photo!!!!!!

wow ginger's picture really shows what depth of feeling animals have. what an expression. priceless for sure!

We really have some greats shots of our dogs when they aren't entirely happy with us. Keep them coming!

I will let this run through Saturday and set up the poll early Sunday morning my time.

One of my favorite Beau/Elvis pics. The day we brought Elvis home... Beauregard is put out that the new guy is here, Elvis is put out that he has to sit still for a picture with Beau. :)

boelvis4.jpg

You expect me to move ???

006joly2.jpg

You've probably seen this one, lots of times. Monty fed up, Izzy long suffering, Joly making all the fuss and Teddy saying it's nothing to do with him.

050threeplusclown.jpg

Last year's calendar one of Izzy

004easterbunnyiz.jpg

Here there really is hate, but Joly is to dense to notice. (He has izzy's favourite fluffie.)

003mewhat.jpg

Hope its not too late to enter.

Took this pic of Rio a few weeks ago and had to post it

WHY do you lot take pictures of me ?? Am I that handsome, moi ? of course I am ;)

STA60470.jpg

Last edited:
Back