• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pictures of Maggie Spaniel

I thought that since I am new here that I should share some pictures of Maggie the Spaniel (we always call our pug 'Parker the pug' so she got the 'the spaniel' tag).

She will turn two years old in February and these are pictures from the day we brought her home until last month.

The first picture we took of Maggie in the home. I said then that I could see attitude in those little eyes and boy was I right!:

maggieportrait_1.jpg

Then we have my favorite picture of Maggie. It was taken the day we brought her home. I love it because of the way I can tell from her eyes that she was falling in love with her 'daddy' right there ant then. She still thinks he can do no wrong (but trust me - he can!):

maggieportrait_9.jpg

Then she started to get older and those ears started to grow. I called this one 'foxy Maggie':

foxy_maggie_3.jpg

And this was Maggie last month on her first ever trip to the beach. She couldn't get enough of the sand and water.:

maggie_1_s.jpg

And finally, this is her with her 'sister' Parker the Pug. Maggie is sticking her tongue out because she kept licking at the salt water:

both_pups_2_s.jpg

So...hello from Maggie :)

Welcome Maggie Spaniel AND Parker Pug. We love to hear about Cavaliers and thier antics with their "siblings" whether they are Cavaliers or not! They both look like they are lots of fun!

Maggie is so cute. Our Dixie the Cav's best friend is Cleo the Pug her older sister. Judy and Dixie

PS Parker the Pug is very handsome too....

hi maggie spaniel and parker the pug! i also LOVE pugs. are they harder to train the cavaliers? If i hadn't got my first cavie, it was a pug or puggle that was on my list.

hi maggie spaniel and parker the pug! i also LOVE pugs. are they harder to train the cavaliers? If i hadn't got my first cavie, it was a pug or puggle that was on my list.

In our case, I have found the pug easier. She just learns things and then always does it whereas Maggie knows what she should do but makes the choice not to do it. The pug never chewed much but Maggie has nearly chewed every item in the home. Also, the spaniel needs more mental stimulation or she gets bored and starts acting up just for the fun of it. That might just be a personality thing rather than breed differences.

The beach is definitely my dog's favourite place to be. He could spend all afternoon running around.

Adorable pictures. They are both very sweet.

"she was falling in love with her 'daddy' right there ant then. She still thinks he can do no wrong (but trust me - he can!):"

and this is soooo true. Little Cavie girls just love their daddy, my Annie was the same. :)

Back