• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miami Dog Show this weekend

Debby with a Y

Hi, is anyone planning to attend the Miami Dog Show this weekend? It is Friday through Sunday. I will be attending Saturday only; I'm getting there early enough in the morning to see the CKCS judging and I want to watch all of the obedience work.

I'll be there on Saturday morning. I won't be there too long as I have to give a riding lesson at 1:30 or so and still be at church for my concert rehearsal at 6:00. WHEW!! Busy day.

I will there all day on Sunday, though,

Hope to see you there!

Julie, cool! Let's at the least hook up at the Cav judging at 11! This is me, I am easy to spot, I'm short with a blonde crewcut, LOL!!

highres_2489906.jpg

I love the picture of you Debby and your little Barkley!! Could just tell how much you love him. So look forward to seeing you guys in Florida... Counting the days till we arrive in our "heaven"... :rah:

Back