• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We got it done

freesia

We got Barney nuetered on Tuesday.He virtually ran into the vets. When we went to pick him up and the nurse handed him over he gave me one of his big cavie hugs bless him, the smothering type. Apparently the nurses got the same treatment he is such a love. He slept well but next day we had to get him a cone because he wouldn't leave the stitches alone and he has got used to that. He has had a check up and they were very pleased with him. He will get his stitches out a week tomorrow (Sunday) Although his pinky has been out a few times he has only tried humping once, so hopefully that's calmed down. :D

I cannot take him to see his friend though because he may hurt him.

Whoo hoo it's snowing:D

Sorry, some call it lipstick but I think it's a bit off putting if you wear lippy so we call it pinky.;):D I didn't think it would calm things down that quick, getting him done. He just so want's to be off his lead for a good run round though. Poor lad keeps banging into things with his cone on.

:badgrin: We have red rockets here.

Hey I am really pleased that Barney's op went well. Sounds like a dream run.

Back