• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Penney and Kate

What beautiful ladies you have! Congratulations on both of them. May they keep you company for many more years

Absolutely stunning, Bruce! It's amazing how much their faces and heads changed as they grew up. Great story--thanks for sharing it with us!

Love the pictures (though you have heard that throughout the many responses prior to mine.) If Veda and Piper grow to be half as beautiful as Penny and Kate at an older age, I will be more than happy.

Also, have been meaning to ask you Bruce, Just how many cavaliers do you and kris have as your own?

Oh Bruce they are so beautiful looking! They look more like sisters than mother and daughter. You should be so proud of ur two beautiful girls!!

Also, have been meaning to ask you Bruce, Just how many cavaliers do you and kris have as your own?

I'm almost embarassed to say how many we have: 15 :eek:! It sounds like a lot (and is), but it doesn't seem like a lot most of the time. I think it's because when we had 5, one more was barely noticeable; when we had six, one more was barely noticeable; and so on........ So let that be a warning to everyone :lol:. The only time it becomes a lot more work is times like right now when we have a girl in season. Keeping the girls and boys separated is like dealing with 2 separate households of dogs. It also is a problem with vacations. Kris and I are very much like farmers in that we can't even go somewhere overnight together because someone has to take care of the kids. It's been quite a few years since we had a vacation together.

On the plus side, we always have a dog in our lap; there's never a shortage of dogs looking for a lap! Believe it or not, I think it's all the dogs that keep me sane when things are insane at work. I can come home from work, be greeted at the door by my herd of adoring fans and collapse on the couch and be buried in dogs. Very relaxing.

Soooooooooo, anyone looking for an extra dog :lol:?

oh my god!!! that is MORE than insane, you are so so very lucky.. That must be heaven and i bet a day doesn't go by that you don't feel like THEE most loved man on earth! That seems like such a handful, do you mind me asking what you and Kris do for jobs? Do you work outside of the home?

I'm an architect and work outside the home for a small 15 person firm. Kris's full time job is the dogs (and keeping track of me :lol:). There is no way we could have anywhere near this number of dogs unless someone was home full time. Back when we had 7 or 8 dogs, Kris had a work-from-home job, but even that eventually got to be too much.

Bruce! I'm catching up on the message board and saw these pictures! Kate and Penney are beautiful....such seasoned veterans!

Kris

Back