• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crufts 2008

GeeGee

I have some great news! Pippa and myself have been invited to compete at elementary level obedience in the young kennel club ring at crufts next year! We are so excited! (well I am Pippa just thinks im being wierd!) I really can't wait I have been wanting to do this all my life and I am so suprised that I will get to do it with my little cavalier!

Thats great news. We're going to Crufts for a day out on March 6th so we might see you there! I'm really looking forward to the day. :p

That is the day I will be competing! The class is around 11ish I think so if you go past the YKC ring look out for a little blenhiem cavi!

I will go too! We travel from Spain with some people of the agility club. We have booked a four day ticket.

Back