• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waiting for treats

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I'd grab a couple of quick phone camera pics of my new larger family all waiting for treats!

Here's all four of them (note how Lily, former champion fatty, always looks especially concerned about when the food might arrive):

2097770565_a8f3453141.jpg

This pic of three of them makes me laugh -- their expressions! :lol: That's Lucy at the top; Jaspar was just out of the frame:

2098547702_65177327ef.jpg

Here's everyone but Lucy a few moments ago, squeezing onto the bed next to where I am working. Lily still looks anxious... food? any FOOD?

2097770279_c44a1a5c71.jpg

I've missed this, with lots of other things, due to pc problems. When did Lucy arrive?

She's so like Joly, except that he has lots more white on his body.

005joly1.jpg

Poor Lily! She really DOES look very anxious. Poor little girl ;):rolleyes:

When did Lucy go to your parents from Laura? I swear I recognize her... I'm wondering if she was around when I picked up Bentley in 2003.

Yes she would have been there in 2003 (Blu) -- they took her almost two years ago now. They had not imagined my dad would suddenly have the problems he is having, so she'll stick with me for the time being. She is having a great time with all the dogs! She is a great traveller -- she just loves her crate, and just goes to sleep once inside.

Barbara, Lucy came back with me after Thanksgiving on the pet passport scheme. When my dad was having some problems with balance and walking some time ago, as a precaution we did the paperwork for the pet passport just in case she needed to travel so she could stay with me while he recuperates. She tends to get right underfoot so this was risky for him.

She does so remind me of Joly when he uses his' questioning' expresssion. he's the one of ours who gets underfoot, too. David is always telling him to get out of the way, when he's in a hurry , and Joly wants to weave and fuss, while he's trying to get away.

Back