Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Internal bleeding from prednisone

Post Thanks / Like

I am new at this, my longhaired dachshund was just diagnosed with a dilated spinal cord this week (we have yet to do the MRI). I am planning to take her to Dr. Harrington this time, so I am glad to see him mentioned and that it sounds as though he is pretty good with this kind of thing. Did you really like him? I hear as of last Friday he has moved up to the Lynnwood area (unfortunately). I wish you the best with Jack, I had never heard of this horrible thing before and I am pretty devastated at the news as I'm sure you all were when you first heard it. I still don't know much about it and am wondering if I'll ever see my little girl like she was a week ago, again! Happy and no pain...

Post Thanks / Like

I am desperately trying to locate Dr. Harrington but his office is closed and he appears to not be practicing at the moment. I hear he may be moving out of stae. I am so upset, I think I missed being able to see him by just a few days. Does ANYONE still have a contact for him?? I tried sending an email but it keeps coming back. If I could contact him and just ask him for a phone consult...so he can answer some questions for me would be such a help. Please if anyone knows how to contact him can you let me know? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I got his contact information from Cavalierhealth.org. I did like him, but it was a phone consultation and he ultimately referred me to a neurologist we are now seeing in CA, so i do not have a very strong opnion. I was referred to him by a UC Davis vet student who really likes him, so that is a good sign if you can locate him. Best of luck with your baby!
    Mary Ann (Jack Sprat's mom)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dee View Post
    I am desperately trying to locate Dr. Harrington but his office is closed and he appears to not be practicing at the moment. I hear he may be moving out of stae. I am so upset, I think I missed being able to see him by just a few days. Does ANYONE still have a contact for him?? I tried sending an email but it keeps coming back. If I could contact him and just ask him for a phone consult...so he can answer some questions for me would be such a help. Please if anyone knows how to contact him can you let me know? Thanks!
    I have sent you a private message with contact information for several neurologists in WA state. The information I sent came from CavalierHealth.org
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I don;t know what his current status is; I'd be really glad to get current info when anyone has it! The other neuro you mentioned in another post is also listed on Cavalierhealth as having SM experience.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com