• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Internal bleeding from prednisone

I am new at this, my longhaired dachshund was just diagnosed with a dilated spinal cord this week (we have yet to do the MRI). I am planning to take her to Dr. Harrington this time, so I am glad to see him mentioned and that it sounds as though he is pretty good with this kind of thing. Did you really like him? I hear as of last Friday he has moved up to the Lynnwood area (unfortunately). I wish you the best with Jack, I had never heard of this horrible thing before and I am pretty devastated at the news as I'm sure you all were when you first heard it. I still don't know much about it and am wondering if I'll ever see my little girl like she was a week ago, again! Happy and no pain...

I am desperately trying to locate Dr. Harrington but his office is closed and he appears to not be practicing at the moment. I hear he may be moving out of stae. I am so upset, I think I missed being able to see him by just a few days. Does ANYONE still have a contact for him?? I tried sending an email but it keeps coming back. If I could contact him and just ask him for a phone consult...so he can answer some questions for me would be such a help. Please if anyone knows how to contact him can you let me know? Thanks!

I got his contact information from Cavalierhealth.org. I did like him, but it was a phone consultation and he ultimately referred me to a neurologist we are now seeing in CA, so i do not have a very strong opnion. I was referred to him by a UC Davis vet student who really likes him, so that is a good sign if you can locate him. Best of luck with your baby!

I am desperately trying to locate Dr. Harrington but his office is closed and he appears to not be practicing at the moment. I hear he may be moving out of stae. I am so upset, I think I missed being able to see him by just a few days. Does ANYONE still have a contact for him?? I tried sending an email but it keeps coming back. If I could contact him and just ask him for a phone consult...so he can answer some questions for me would be such a help. Please if anyone knows how to contact him can you let me know? Thanks!

I have sent you a private message with contact information for several neurologists in WA state. The information I sent came from CavalierHealth.org

I don;t know what his current status is; I'd be really glad to get current info when anyone has it! The other neuro you mentioned in another post is also listed on Cavalierhealth as having SM experience. (y)

Back