Thread: Newest Member

Post Thanks / Like

Default Newest Member

I have been viewing the posts on the forum for the last several days hoping to learn as much as I can about cavaliers before our little one comes home after the holidays. Wow ~ what a great resource!! Thanks for all the information I'll have to get back to reading!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi!

First of all to Cavalier Talk!!

This site is an incredible one with so much information from so many owners of Cavaliers from all area's Australia, the U.S, Ireland, the U.K the list goes on and on!! I am from the U.K and have owned/shown/bred Cavaliers for nigh on 20 years now and have learnt much from this site in the 8 months I have been a member!

Good Luck with your new baby after Christmas, you know where to come and ask if you have any problems with your baby don't you? Can you give us any further info? Boy or Girl? What colour?

Best Wishes
    Cathryn
    Cavaliers leave pawprints in your heart and hair on everything else!!
    RE-LIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD THROUGH YOUR KIDS, THE TOYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THESE DAYS!!

Post Thanks / Like

We're getting a little girl. She is black and tan and looks like she tip-toed in a bit of white paint (so cute Her name will be Bailey!

Post Thanks / Like

This place iscavalier-heaven.You'll love it
    Best wishes from Islandica´s Cavaliers