• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newest Member

PuppyLuv

I have been viewing the posts on the forum for the last several days hoping to learn as much as I can about cavaliers before our little one comes home after the holidays. Wow ~ what a great resource!! Thanks for all the information:) I'll have to get back to reading!

Hi!

First of all icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk!!

This site is an incredible one with so much information from so many owners of Cavaliers from all area's Australia, the U.S, Ireland, the U.K the list goes on and on!! I am from the U.K and have owned/shown/bred Cavaliers for nigh on 20 years now and have learnt much from this site in the 8 months I have been a member!

Good Luck with your new baby after Christmas, you know where to come and ask if you have any problems with your baby don't you? Can you give us any further info? Boy or Girl? What colour?

Best Wishes

We're getting a little girl. She is black and tan and looks like she tip-toed in a bit of white paint (so cute :) Her name will be Bailey!

Back