• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

If you emailed me about calendars!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was in Finland almost all of last week and missed delivery of a package that I assume was the calendars. So I should be able to come back to you this week with details on ordering from me. I ordered lots of spares but can't do anything til I have the box here.

Thanks again to all who have bought calendars and therefore donated to Irish Cav Rescue; I wrote a long thank you over in the Gallery section last week just before I left and then lost it when the browser crashed :( So will get a proper one done again now that I am back from this work trip!

I'\ll get some pictures of the trip up too as it was fantastic -- I was in Helsinki, one of my favourite cities, but also up in Lapland in the far north, which was sooo beautiful!

YAY they have arrived and look great! I will now start to get them organised, for those who have inquired about them.

Karlin

Anyone else still looking for calendars? I think I have contacted most of the people who were waiting on them and am getting those in the post.

I have plenty available, at £10 or €13.50 including p&p. Payment can be made by Paypal, or by cheque if in euro.

Hi Karlin!
I have emailed you about the calendars but did not receive a reply yet. Can I please buy some? I want to buy three.
Thanks~~~
Veronica

Thanks -- send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll give you payment info. :) Sorry that I didn't reply, I thought I'd found all the PMs and emails but obviously not!

Bumping this back up -- I want to make sure I haven;t forgotten to mail anyone their calendars. Let me know if you are waiting; I think I have mailed them to everyone who has Paypalled me now. I have plenty more so if you want one, PM me for further info. These go to support my Irish Cavalier Rescue and all pictures are of lovely board member cavaliers!

Karlin

Back