• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

i found my puppy ...........

inca

had a phone call this morning from her new owners who were delighted to recieve my letter

a few tears shared and some info i really wish i hadn;t heard and it was interesting to hear how many lies were told from her first owner ..............BUT she is fab loved and cared for and adored

Shirl is going to pst me some picture as soon as they arrive i will post them
thanks for those ( you know who you are ) whom have been searching off the forum for me

one happy nana .xxxxx

That's great news and I'm really happy you now know she is in a *better* home, too. :) That's a bonus for you!

Inca that's wonderful news. I'm soooo glad to hear she's been found! And in such a good home! I'm truely delighted, I was wondering whether you'd heard but didn't want to stress you by repeatedly asking! That's just fantastic. Looking forward to the photos!

sadly if ound out she was bred from at 14 months 4 babies not 2 as i had been told .....they were not regiseted as she was endorsed
she was also sold on not rehomed .her new family sound just perfect :)

I was so sick about this when you posted way back, and it is sad what she had to go through, but thank goodness she is safe and loved! :rah:

Thank you VERY MUCH for giving us this update.

I'm happy you don't have to worry now. Why didn't the first owner want to keep her. I know it's good she didn't but just don't get it.

well i found out she bred from her at 14months then sold her on ....she wouldn't have wanted me to find out infact she gave no pedigree to the new owner who didn't realise Incasmere is my affix .

I'm so pleased for you. you'll be able to give her new owners a 'for information only' pedigree, as it's nice to know who your dog is related to.

I had a phone call this afternoon, from one of my vets' nurses. She says she has spoken to a client who wants to rehome two young cavaliers (1 and 2) and asked if she could pass on my phone number. i don't have any details. ie whether they are for rescue or sale, but should be able to help, if the former.

Good to know that you've found her with the help from those on the forum. Hope she will fare better and be more loved in her your forever home. Can't wait to see the pics when the new owner send them to you.

so pleased tohear that you have found her and she is now in a better home
that was horrible of what her previous owner did

lisa

thankyou so much for all the support you have given me ....any breeder will tell you our babies are precious and it hurts so much when things go wrong

your support and PMs kept me positive :)

Oh Inca, I'm so happy for you! I've been thinking about your missing pup a lot, it's so good to hear that she's in good hands.:p

So pleased to hear she is ok! Can't wait to see pictures, hopefully now you can keep in touch and get an update on her now and again. You must be so relieved..

What a lovely early christmas present for you. So pleased everything has turned out well for you.

Back