• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Longest Ears!!!

I so wish my gorls will grow such beautyfull long ears...Electras ears seem to grow with the speed of a snail:eek:

Beautiful dog. :flwr:

I keep telling SiânE one day when she grows up she will look like that but as she nine now, I don’t think it going to happen. :cry*ing:

pippa6-1.jpg

Thanks davey thats very kind of you to comment she is a lady and a half LOL

when is the poll being done for this ?

Okay...the b&ts have by far the longest ears (not to mention the most hair!!!) I've ever seen!! :luv:

Okay folks, I think we have given it enough time for this contest. I will be setting up the poll tomorrow morning Pacific Standard Time. :p

Holly's ears were very long at one point, but they've been shortish for some time since I keep getting her clipped. Also, as she has a tinyish head on a stocky body, I think shorter ears make her look more in proportion.

But YES BTs definitely have more hair. I can see it in my two. It ain't all it's cracked up to be, either. Holly can get clipped very short and then some three months later her coat is as profuse as ever. Wild. Amber's fur is finer and seems to grow at a much slower rate.

Back