• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Longest Ears!!!

Ginger's Mom

New Theme: Caval-EARS!!!

Okay so the new theme is...

LONGEST EARS!!

Let's see who's got the the longest, droopiest ears on this forum!

Last edited:
Well I have to enter Amber for this one, and I was going to cut them last week, icon_whistling
SS100071.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, I love Amber's ears - they're amazing! I hope you don't cut them, they're absolutely STUNNING! I really want a B&T next... :luv:

Now I'm sure I Miles has NO chance of winning, especially after seeing Amber's amazing ears, and since he's only 9 months old, his ears aren't very long yet. But...here's the best picture I could find showing his ears as sort of long :razz:

2126666095_7f1504e439.jpg

Wow RUpert and Amber both have gorgeous ears. I will look forward to some more long ear pictures s I know quite a few here have dogs with glorious ears. None of mine come anywhere near that long and I have never cut their ears. :p

How will we ever vote, one is more beautiful than the next!!! Keep 'em coming...Barkley isn't even close to being a contestant and we are enjoying your beautiful dawg ears! :snap:

Well I have to enter Amber for this one, and I was going to cut them last week, icon_whistling
SS100071.jpg

She's still looking kind of ticked off, Lynn... were you holding a brush when you took this picture!
Seriously, though, she is very, very beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen such long ears!

Here is our girl Penney. She has the longest and prettiest ears of our crew, although I think our boy Grant could pass her up in a couple years of growing. Penney is gettiung up there in years, so she's starting to get a little grey around the edges.
2131535297_708b9d62f7.jpg

Hi all, great pictures so far, I'm going to let this run till this weekend -- I figure some members may be busy due to Christmas. I will set up the poll on the morning of 12/29. Please post more pixes!

Back