• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo is fine....

Claire L

took her in to see the Vet and she has a slight touch of seborrheic dermatitis . He said that on a scale of 1to 10 it is a 1 :D He also said to give her fish oil, which I do (salmon oil) so if it gets any worse I can get a special shampoo but it's not neccessary at the moment.
Personally, I think it's because she was always an outside dog and now that she is a house dog the central heating is a contributing factor. Anyway, I'm just glad that my Minnie moodles is OK :jump:

Thats good news! I have the same thing as Minnie Moo, so I know what the itching is like :( I find washing with a very mild shampoo frequently keeps it at bay - and also having my hair cut short so more air gets to my scalp)

Back