• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Big Dublin dog show Dec 27

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of the big ones of the year, second only I believe to the National show on St Patrick's Day. Good opportunity to buy treats and gear, especially professional stuff at good prices. The cavaliers are always amongst the very first breeds on, so you need to be there at 8:30-9 am to see them. I almost always miss them. :lol: Too early for me.

NB You cannot bring your own dogs. It is also risky to leave them out in the car as dogs have been stolen from cars in the past! So leave the doglets at home. (y)

The show is on at the Cloghran IKC ring -- continue on past the airport and it is on the right-- it is signposted but you have to watch for it. Lots of cars will be going off there though.

Back