Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memories of animal companions 2007

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Memories of animal companions 2007

At this special time of year we like to remember those who are no longer with us, waiting at the Rainbow bridge for the day when we will once again be together.

Please feel free to add your animal angels to this thread, together with photos if you would like.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Remembering

Our precious Cavaliers, Princess Peaches, Fillipa and Isabel.

Fillipa {Blen} and Isabel

Princess Peaches

Also remembering all those precious animals who honoured us by sharing their lives with us in the past:

Tigger, Pooky, Sixpence, Marmaduke and Shaboo - all Kitties

Benjamin Bunny and Flacky the Guinea Pig

Penfold, Custard, Biscuit and Humphrey the Hamsters

Sunny the Budgie
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures will be added soon

Remembering my precious girls - Annie (Bichon Mix), Sarah Marie (Italian Greyhound) and Heather (whippet/Italian Gryehound mix), my precious Gracie (A feline who thought she was canine), my mom's furry angels, Sandy (terrier mix) and Smoky (collie mix), the 4 Idaho mill IGs that I wasn't able to save - Jake, Ozzie, Sandy, and sweet little Mona, and the 2 rescue IGs that crossed the bridge - Gizmo and Gratzi.

Also remembering my dearly departed little ferret friends - Peek-a-boo Bandit, Frettchen, Sgt Benjamin, Sampson, Jezzabelle, and Lilly

May all my little fuzzy angels rest in peice and enjoy their beautiful lives across the bridge until the day we are reunited
    Mommy to Amber (B/T female born 09/2003 ) and Starlight (Tri female born 05/2008 )
    Also owned by 2 Italian Greyhounds, 2 Afghans, 3 Sphynx Cats, and 1 Ragdoll cat
    Missing Brandy (Rough Collie), Anabelle (Toy Poodle), and my other furkids across the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Izzy left in March.

The original Monty: long gone.

Sally and Cindy our first dog as a couple.

Benji, a collie cross followed Cindy and Sally, but I don't have a photo on the pc. He was with us a very short time, as he had cancer.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh love that baby pic Barbara! How adorable.

I'd like to remember Lani, our Great Pyrenees, faithful companion for 13 years. Bunny: Iago, who liked to eat tortilla chips and burnt toast and to be groomed by one of the cats. And cats: Oliver, Tina, Sam, Carter, Simon during years with my parents; and my Maisie, my little treacle tortie rescue who only had a year with me before feline HIV took its toll.

Maisie and Jaspar puppy:

Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Penny the cavalier age 7 left us a few months ago . She was possibly the strangest dog we've ever had , she had an obsession with blankets & fluffiness. anything soft would be stolen for her to sleep on. She liked chasing & eating flies which was useful.
    She also had very annoying obsessions like ripping her back on the walls & furniture until it bled while barking & screaming , scratching the doors as hard as she could & barking at thin air from 9pm to 5am.
    Still miss her though

Not long after my sisters Bullmastiff "Big molly" age 9. http://www.geocities.com/kcpetcollec.../elmoslkis.JPG

2006 we lost two cavaliers "Little molly" aged 9 & Elsie aged 8ish ( who was only with us 9 weeks) & my charlie George aged 11.

In 2004 we lost charlies Amy aged 8 , Storm aged 7. http://www.geocities.com/kcpetcollec...lstormkiss.JPG
    & a wonderful puppy aged 10 months who hadn't come to live with me yet but I still loved him ( he was waiting for his pet passport)

2002 charlie KC aged 11 & gsd's Arnie & sheba
    2000 charlies Victor 12 & Edward 8
    1997 Our first cavalier Elkie aged 14ish

All very much missed & all gone too soon
    Last edited by AT; 23rd December 2007 at 12:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gizmo

Gizmo, our first cavalier, left us in February 2007 and we think of him everyday. It was this time last year when he got a lot sicker and we knew that we didn't have much more time with him. It was one week past his 10th birthday when he died.

In August 2006 Toby died just a few months short of his 16th birthday. We adopted him when he was eight years old and never thought he would be with us so long.

We miss both of them very much.

Before we had cavaliers we had cats.
    Zap was with us for 18 years

and Ming was with us for 21 years.

We still miss them, too and have many funny stories to tell about them.
    Last edited by toblerone; 22nd December 2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: forgot the cats
    Margaret, Newton, MA - Gadget (blenheim), Sasha (ruby), Wyatt (blenheim)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing your stories. I had a hitch in my heart when I saw Peaches' picture. I never met her but felt such a closeness in my heart to her for some reason. And then Izzy.....just breaks my heart but also makes me smile to see them being remembered with such fondness. Gizmo, Toby, Filipa, Isabel, Penny...and all the others, you may be gone is body but you are still here in spirit.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Suzy Wong, the grand lady. I still remember coming home from nursery to be greeted by this little tiny thing and I was in love at first sight. I was sitting by her side as she took her last breath 21 years later. Sixteen years since her passing and we still talk on Christmas day about missing her ceremonial burp under the dinning table while we enjoyed Christmas dinner.

Dizzy also known as my familiar by the family. She came to me six months after losing Suzy and needed to find a new home. I swear I could have written a book about my first month with her. There were so many sides to her and so many laughs. It’s also because of her I have SiânE.

Davy, SinE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

Rocky

Precious

Socky

Buffy
    Owner of Four Cavaliers
    Rosie(Ruby) Emily(Blenhiem) Buddy (Black and tan) and Roxy (tri colour)