• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New 2 The Family...

JusLuvCKCS

I just became a member yesterday, so I hope some existing members take a peek into the "Introduce Yourself" forum!! :) My wife and I have just fallen in love with these little dogs (although we do not have one of our own yet), so we are researching and finding out as much as we can about them.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome,
They are adorable dogs, hope you find what your looking for soon, there is a lot of information on the board to help you.
Lynne

Thank You Lynne! We have been talking to many breeders in the area. We've both had some breed of spaniel in the past, but these little ones really caught our attention.

I'll warn you - Once you fall under their spell, there's no hope of ever getting back out of it LOL I've only had my Cavalier in my home for a week and a half now, and I'm already considering getting another Cavalier! She's been so wonderful, I've never had a dog that's so easy to live with! Welcome to the board!

LoL... Yeah we can tell already that we are in for some trouble. They are so adorable. Sadly, we recently lost a cocker spaniel to a heart condition, which depleted our funds a little, but thankfully some breeders in the area have been sympathetic to that, so hopefully we will be joining the CKCS family officially soon. Every day we're wishing. LOL!!

Sorry to hear that you have recently lost your Cocker - sadly they break your heart when they leave you.

Paws crossed you soon have a new addition to the family! Yes they are extremely addictive...our family of 6 EEK! attests to that!!

They also expect you to turn your life upside down and run it totally around them...but having spaniels before I'm sure you will be used to that!!

Sadly Cavaliers also suffer from some nasty health problems, so please make sure you read up about that on here, and ask the right questions of your prospective breeders.

We hope to hear that you've found a good healthy puppy soon - or don't forget there are often Cavaliers in rescue or older ones available from breeders who can also make wonderful companions.

Back