• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm a newbie!!

Phoebe

Hello everyone,
I recently discovered this discussion board and it has been incredibly informative, particularly as I'm not just new to caring for Cav babies but have never owned a dog before! My little girl is coming up to six months old and I waited a long time for her (until the children were well into their teens) All I can say is that she was well worth the wait, as the joy that she has brought to our family has to be seen to believed.

Cheers!

Welcome, so glad you are here. I know you will continue to love this board and all the information and valuable tips you can get here. Judy and Dixie

icon_welcome from Harvey and Rudi.

What a beautiful little lady you have there, what is her name?

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

Thank you all for your kind welcome. Actually Anna, my puppy's name is Phoebe, I just made a bit of a hash of setting this up, as I'm a bit of a twit on the computer! :crash: So......if you see some wierd and wonderful posts from me in the future, please make allowances! :lol:
How cute are Harvey and Rudi?!
Phoebe is teething like crazy, I've just returned from shopping to discover that amongst other things, my husband has allowed her to chew on a lampshade and shred the corner of a rug, I dread to think what's next.

I shall take this opportunity to wish you all a peaceful, healthy and Happy New Year! :D Phoebe Bo's Mum.

Back