• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where does your cav like to sleep?

merlinsmum

Oakley just this week has become very snuggly at bedtime (actually he is like a clingon!)

I don't know whether its because we have been home all week or because we have a new goose down duvet :)

Anyways, he has taken to wanting to sleep with his back stuck into the curl of my stomach like a baby but he has to be on top of the covers. - which means I'm stuck in the same position all night:rolleyes:

Merlin of course is the forever foot warmer under the covers:luv:

Sally sleeps in her bed in the kitchen with lots of blankets. When the OH is away I sneak her in the bedroom with me and she is the same as Oakley! She loves to be on top of the duvet against my belly! She stays there all night :rolleyes:

When I saw this thread, I went in and took these pictures. Elvis on the far side looking over mommy. He sleeps tucked in somewhere next to Jean, or on the pillow over her head. Beauregard sleeps on the opposite side as Elvis, unless I'm in the bed too, then he's in the middle. Reba will sleep anywhere. :)

sleepy10.jpg

Princess has always slept at the foot of the bed, and Ashley the cat is usually there too.

sleepy11.jpg

And Missy ALWAYS sleeps on the floor at Jean's side of the bed. When Diillon (male Saint) was alive, he ALWAYS slept in the living room.

sleepy12.jpg

All five upon my bed....one at my pillow, one at my shoulder, and 3 on my legs and feet. The collie sleeps in the living room guarding our door.

Merlinsmum, my puppy Madison does the EXACT same thing as your little one.

Maddy crawls right under my down comforter and curls against my stomach. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, she'll move out from under the warm covers and move up near my head, placing her head in the nape of my neck. Sounds like both our pups are cuddle-bugs!:paw:

Both our girls love our bed, Lucy goes under the duvet, and curls up between us, and Megs just likes to sprawl out on top of the covers,

Jake is the only 1 who spends all night in his own basket

My Tilly ALWAYS sleeps as close to my face and even on it if she can. My Pebbles is second runner up to the face position but does get fed up and goes down to my stomach and Tommy ALWAYS sleeps on or near my feet and calves. My husband....well............he sleeps where he can find a spot and often thats not in the same bed or room! Bless him he has given up now:)

Here is where our dogs sleep in our bedroom.

We originally got it for the pups as a method of house training - and it worked well.

When we go to bed, we all have cuddles on our main bed. Then either Willow or Bailey will indicate that they want to go to bed. And they both share the same one.

Historically, Guinness has always gone where he likes - floor if too warm, perhaps on our bed too - but he fidgets alot. :rolleyes:

More recently, he got his own bed. He sleeps much more soundly now and has loads more energy.:dogwlk:

thecot.jpg

These beds are also available for babies :)

It depends on how cold at night it is, if it's really cold Amber sleeps curled up next to my chest, usually with her head out of the covers. If it's a warmer night, Amber likes to sleep on my pillows above my head.

Mika only recently graduated from the crate to my bed, now that I can trust her out all night. She sleeps curled in a tiny ball against my side. Tiger the cat usually sleeps at the foot of the bed, but as it gets closer to morning, she gets closer to my face, until I wake up to a cat nudging my head, ready for morning pets. Mika doesn't move until I do, but not much. She usually stays in bed until after I have my shower.

Monty sleeps at the foot of the bed, just touching our feet, teddy sleeps in a crate (not by choice but because of behavioural problems some time ago) and Joly sleeps by my side or between our pillows and the headboard , giving us the odd kick.

Holly sleeps at the side of me on my bed, curled into the small of my back like a wedge....

then i have the 3 cats at the other side, one chest area, and two at my feet, again, wedged so i can't move....

I'm the silly one though as i darn't disturb them all and change position so i stay in the same one even if im not comfy?!?! :neutral::rolleyes:icon_blshing

x

Lucky started off in her crate... for a few weeks. But somehow my boyfriend decided one night to let her sleep with us. It's amazing how her and now even her brother, know that when it is bed time it is time to sleep and neither of them ever gets off the bed in the middle of the night-- unless I get up.

Lucky likes to sleep under the covers, but she usually ends up down near our feet or in between us. Brett sleeps on my pillow or with his head laying across my neck.

Dixie sleeps curled up next to me, as close as she can possibly get, usually in the small of my back or behind my knees if they are bent. She always sleeps on top of the covers. She does not like to be covered up. I love having her sleep so close to me. She is a sweetie. Judy and Dixie PS The pug snuggles the same way, but next to my husband....:p

Bailey loves to sleep in bed with us but is only allowed in for an hour or so in the morning. She goes straight underneath the covers and cuddles up at my legs... well she prefers my mum and dads bed but mine or my sisters will do too :lol:

Ruby used to sleep under the covers at the foot of the bed, but she hasn't been doing that lately. When my husband is home, she'll often sleep between us, with her back facing him. (I'm the lucky one who gets kicked all night!) She's a bit of a mover at night, so she kind of just goes all over the bed and sleeps in different places. She loves to curl up on top of the covers behind our bent knees and in between my husband's knees when he's on his back (he hates that, though, because he can't move). When we're napping on the couch, she likes to lie halfway on a pillow and halfway on my back or side. She's just a really big cuddler!

great!

hahaha!!
i thought i was the only one with the idea!
I had to show your post to my bf to make sure that he knows i am not alone!

Back