• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Angels' Eye's

Bernie64

Has anyone used Angels' Eyes?

Its suppose to reduce the tearing, therefore, helping with staining and odor. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm stealing my mom's thunder for this post :p

She has my dog, Faith's mom and when she got out of the puppy mill she had really bad staining. It really works wonders, and here is her proof!

Her mouth before angel eyes:

Her mouth Now:

Her Feet Before Angel Eyes:

Her feet now:

And as for me personally, Faith's tears are no longer really stinking. The great thing about angel eyes is once the stains have gone, it's not an "every day application" sort of deal. Mom just puts it in one meal twice a week now and she stays pearly white. :eek:

Good luck!

So Angel Eyes is not something that you wipe around their eyes then, it's something that you add to their food ? I've been trying for ages to get the staining from around my pups eyes, I've been using little wipes that I bought from the pet shop, however they really make very little difference and the pinky staining is getting much worse, it's also quite obvious around her mouth now as well. I would love to find something that really works :)

It does work. :)

If you're in the UK, buy it from the States on eBay - half the price of UK suppliers.

Thanks GCon, I would really like to buy just a small amount at first and see how she goes with it for a bit, is it easy to get hold of in the UK? Can you buy it from places like Pets At Home? :)

Not as far as I'm aware. It's 100% Pure Beef Liver so I assumed a health food shop or similar would sell it - but no equivalent exists (as far as I found). Do a search on eBay - I think there are some UK sellers but they're pricey. :)

Don't expect miracles in the short-term though. If your dog doesn't like it mixed in with their regular food, try adding it to a small amount of cheese spread, jam or similar.

Just did a quick search on the net for it and found out you can't buy it in the uk.

It has tylosin,an antibiotic in it, so would need to be licensed to be sold here and then you would have to go to a vet to get it.

Back