• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Ya'll

wildandcrazyguys

Hello,
My name is April and I have 2 Cavalier's. They are 15 weeks old adn are the sweetest little boys in the world! We are hoping to show them when they are old enough. I'm 24 and a stay at home wife. My husband works on airplanes at the business his dad owns. I'm hoping to get some good information about training our pups on this website. If you have any questions for me don't hesitate to ask! Thanks!

Welcome and we'll look forward to pictures. Two must be a major handful! :lol:

they aren't as much of a handful that I thought they were going to be. I joke with my friends that I had twins..lol! Thanks for the welcome!

i added a picture of them to my avatar. i know its small but I just wanted to upload a quick picture of them. I'll probably post more tonight. bye*

Welcome aboard.This is the perfect site for any cavalier-lover but it´s also very addictive:D
Looking forward to se some pics of your babies:)

Back