• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey and Dudley

wildandcrazyguys

These are my two adorable boys. Dudley is the Blenhiem and Bailey is the tri-color. I take pictures all the time so there will probably be more posted soon. Enjoy!

DSCF1234.jpg

DSCF1252.jpg

DSCF1221.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF1280.jpg

Thanks! and he does look like Silva. When we first got him he had a little bit of a blaze but right now it just looks like he has a few grey hairs down the middle of his forehead, lol!

what little cuties they are... like the picture where they're snuggled up together :p

They are always snuggled up together when they sleep. it's so cute! I can't imagine having just one of them. They are my babies!

I saved that picture of them snuggled up and will show my son to try to persuade him it would be nice to have two dogs. My kids think one is best!

Back