• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Irish folks interested in cavalier adoption

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all:

Once again (and because we have had many new members join us!) I want to flag the fact that I run Irish Cavalier Rescue and have a number of dogs that are or will be looking for homes. All of these are young dogs (under 3), all are housetrained. All have been family dogs; only one is a special case that needs a special adult owner willing to allow this beautiful young male to overcome some fear aggression with people (he is perfect with other dogs).

I have worked through many of my homing applications and would be eager to talk to anyone interested in adopting a cavalier. If not you personally, perhaps you have family members or friends who would be interested! Pm me if you are interested; you can also download and complete a homing application at www.ckcsrescue.com.

I do have difficulty homing into some areas of the country due to the problem of making a homecheck but I will try to do what I can to make things work out for the right homes and the right dogs.

Karlin

No, I can't homecheck there and have no backup rescue I am afraid. Also I don't have any transport. There are UK breed rescue contacts listed in the breed rescue section. (y)

Back