• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Trying new software

Barbara Nixon

sleepy.jpg

It's Paintshop Pro X1, cheaper than the latest X2. I only used it to resize and compress, but it is very different to my version7, whose disk I have lost.

Wow the boys are looking good. It looks like you will be posting a lot more pictures now.

It's Paintshop Pro XI (£19.99 from Amazon), but I use the old fashioned methods i'm used to with version 7. I'm not keen about auto processes which appear to be the specials on the later ones.

Sweet photo of Teddy and Joly - are they closely related? They look like they could be brothers in that photo.

Sweet photo of Teddy and Joly - are they closely related? They look like they could be brothers in that photo.

They are not closely related, but Teddy is by Homerbrent Expression ,from a Toraylac bitch (whose grandfather is also Homerbrent Expression). Joly's grandmother is a Homerbrent bitch, whose father was Toraylac Joshua, (who has multiple entries in Teddy's pedigree) and his father has several Homerbrent relatives.

Teddy is well marked and stockier than Joly, while Joly is mainly white with only has short ears and a less masculine head, so they are easy to tell apart. I used to get Joly and Izzy mixed up, when only getting a glimpse of their coats, as their markings were very similar.

Hi Barbara,

Is the package easy to use? I am currently using the google freebie to edit my pictures but its quite limited. Although I work in computers I'm not very "computer minded" - Ive thrown a wobbler at publisher this afternoon because it keeps deleting things I don't want to delete! (I'm trying to do the boys pedigrees in pictures)

Back