• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe is 1 today

chloe'sdee

Happy Birthday Dear Chloe.
Here are a few photos of the past year....

most recent, first snow
2183251557_da3fe67b79.jpg

christmas time
2184038604_8eda0f22da.jpg

love the beach
1398492001_004932a508.jpg

fast friends
547948139_e6b5d3332a.jpg

cutie pie
547893601_89d5160d22.jpg

a clue in to her true personality
431606651_dd64bf1c57.jpg

still her favorite thing to do
446015417_c5f37e84fc.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Oh happy birthday to Chloe!

Pickles turned one in December so they're about the same age and they're both tri-colour. So , so cute and sweet.

Was there a time when you suddenly looked at Chloe and realized that she's not a baby anymore? I know that sounds like a stupid question but Pickles always seemed like a puppy to me right up until she was almost one... and then one day I was watching her run in the field and I saw that she was all grown up. Also... I noticed that she really began to show her own mind at that time, too.

Oh they're just precious.

Oh happy birthday to Chloe!

Pickles turned one in December so they're about the same age and they're both tri-colour. So , so cute and sweet.

Was there a time when you suddenly looked at Chloe and realized that she's not a baby anymore? I know that sounds like a stupid question but Pickles always seemed like a puppy to me right up until she was almost one... and then one day I was watching her run in the field and I saw that she was all grown up. Also... I noticed that she really began to show her own mind at that time, too.

Oh they're just precious.

Chloe has always been so big, she's now 23pounds, that it didn't feel like she was a puppy for long enough. Although she is still active and puppy playfull, she's too big to count as a puppy anymore.

:pi*no::hppybdy::pi*no: Happy 1st Birthday Chloe!! :luv:

Those pics are wonderful! I laughed out loud at Chloe's "personality" pic :lotsaluv:

Back