• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Heidi

ok more pics xxx sorry not good quality as they were taken with my mobile

Picture130.jpg

Picture134.jpg

Picture136-2.jpg

Ahhh , you already have the makings of a cavalier pile! Heidi has obviously discovered the conform of Harry's bum for a pillow:paw:

Are you sure she is the age you think? She has quite a full coat and looks older that 10 weeks and that's a weight more like a pup would be at an older age. Not that it matters too much :) but it means she could go into heat considerably earlier than you might expect and you'd want to be watching carefully for that. If I were guessing I'd have thought she was at least 1 or more likely 2 months older than that? Otherwise of course maybe she has just got a more mature look faster than many puppies.

hi Karlin,

Heidi is definatly 10 weeks old, her breeder is a good friend to Harry's breeder so i know for sure that is her age, and harry is castrated so her going into heat at home won't be an issue xxxx

also she is alot smaller than she seems on the pics her head is about the size of a tennis ball.

She looks like she has a very full coat, Oakley seemed to looked larger in pictures than the other pups in his litter because of his huge wooly coat - face to face he was the same size just extra thick!

Just found this!! Congrats on the new puppy, but have to say that she looks incredibly "mature" for her age, I know certain lines do mature more quickly than others after many years experience within the breed obviously!

Karlin's warning is a good one however, just because Harry is neutered does NOT mean he won't mate with, and tie with her when she is heat, obviously she will not "catch" :xfngr: so do be careful there, a colleague of mine does have a neutered male who will mate and tie with her bitches if he gets half a chance!! :lol: :lol:

yeah Cathryn,

was talking to her breeder last night who has advised me to have her spayed before her first season, will have to talk with my vet and get her booked in for it in a few weeks time

Back