• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi im paula

polly

hi im paula,im new to this site i have a husband and 3 daughters, 12/7 and 2! we are planning to get a cavalier king charles:) so i joined to learn a bit more:)

hello paula. welcome! i'm new as well. this place is so nice and just full of helpful information!

Hello and welcome!! It is very nice to meet you!:):):)

What colour/sex/age cav are you thinking about getting? xx

hi im paula,im new to this site i have a husband and 3 daughters, 12/7 and 2! we are planning to get a cavalier king charles:) so i joined to learn a bit more:)

This is the place to get the 'good, bad and the ugly' on cavaliers. 2000 fans can't be too wrong-lol

Welcome Paula!

I only joined myself about a week ago and I think this is the perfect place to find out more information about CKCS!

Ours is now 1,5 years old and it was one of the best days of our lives when we took her home when she was only 12 weeks old! Best of luck to you, I am sure you will find your perfect puppy!

Back