• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Most of our crew

Bruce H

All our girls are finally out of season so we are back to having everyone together with us in the house. Kris and I spent the better part of an hour trying to get all the dogs on the couch with us and taking our picture with the remote control. The results were somewhat less than what we hoped for, but we did manage to get 14 of the dogs in the picture. So here we are with most of our crew! Oh, and Buck the cat wasn't about to come near that pile of dogs; he's far too "sophisticated" for that :lol:

2190944496_bc337ea654.jpg

oh WOW! thats alot of Cavaliers and they are all so beautiful! and i agree, you need a bigger couch LOL!

im so jealous!! you are so lucky having all of those guys for company, great photo:)

:rotfl:

It's a great picture Bruce, I'd love to be in the middle of that pile. I notice a LOT of dogs watching your hand pretty intently though -- clearly checking whether that remote isn't a treat by some chance...

Anyone else want to chip in and buy Bruce and Kris a bigger couch?!:p

I'd say they needed two couches, just to make sure all the furbabies had nice comfy spots - Im sure Bruce and Kris wouldn't midn sitting on the floor......;)

rubys mom

awwww your soooooooooooooooo lucky looking for another girl myself dont think my hubby would go for that many shame i could just see myself huddled up with all those gems (y)

Back