• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Most of our crew

What a great looking family! We aspire to have a family like that one day. They are all so cute but a handful I bet! We get so much back from our two, I can't imagine how happy the make you both!

Superb photo, thats a real group it puts my three to shame ,what age range are they all.

Wow! Beautiful, and where do they all sleep?!! You must have some energy, but also I imagine a lot of fun and a huge love of this breed.

What a beautiful crew you have! I can't get 6 in a picture. I can't imagine how you got 14!

I haven't seen this picture yet... It's very cute! :flwr: How many dogs do you have in total now, Bruce? :) I can't imagine sharing my couch with 14+ dogs .. LOL :p

How do you manage to pick up all the poop? :rolleyes: :lol:

How do you manage to pick up all the poop? :rolleyes: :lol:

We have taught them to use the toilet and flush.

No, just kidding!:D:D It's about 45 minutes every day, 365 days a year!

The number of dogs we have seems to vary. We just rehomed two of our dogs and are down to 14, but have been waiting for the last year for a show potential girl from a breeder friend. Yes, we have to wait, too!

We have taught them to use the toilet and flush.

No, just kidding!:D:D It's about 45 minutes every day, 365 days a year!

The number of dogs we have seems to vary. We just rehomed two of our dogs and are down to 14, but have been waiting for the last year for a show potential girl from a breeder friend. Yes, we have to wait, too!

:rotfl: Love it Bruce!! Great Pic BTW!!

I know the feeling well though, just rehomed 1, still have loads and am still waiting for the elusive "Show Puppy" to happen along!!

Now getting back to the sofa issue, it sure does keep the heating costs down in the winter folks, BUT, you get cold pretty quick when some-one rings the doorbell! :lol: :lol:

Nice to see someone has a few more than me. Its a race to see who can get on the sofa first in my house. If I get on first- which is usual as Im top dog ;) -they pop on one after the other. Midge first, in the crook of my legs and they all follow after. Snug as bugs in a rug we are.:)

Karen, do your dogs "stack"? We find that our dogs will lay on top of each other without any arguments, just to be on the couch next to us.

Thellys recent thread of "How many cavaliers" reminded me of this thread.
Have not seen Bruce posting recently or photos of Deuce the construction puppy. I am not very computer savvy am sure there is some way I could have added the picture of Bruces dogs to Thellys post so hope nobody minds me pulling out this old post. :sl*p:

what a fantastic photo!

and people think im nuts with 3! are they really all yours! im going to hunt out the how many cavs thread! think i missed that one!:D

I am at work right now (bad I know) but when I saw that picture I ekked out loud! Got a strange look from my co-worker! :lol:

I have to say, that is my secret wish…to have that many Cavaliers!

Wow, surprisingly this turned out fantastic for how many faces you had to get in this shot! This is a very precious photo, and I agree looks like you need a bigger couch lol!

Back