• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

In Memory of my 3 Babies - Ozo, Buster & Mondo

karen i am heartbroken for you. what a terrible and tragic situation you are dealing with. our thoughts are with you and your family while you recover from this loss:hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. To loose both together must have been so hard! My thoughts are with you and your family xxx

I'm sure my little Max will be showing him the ropes by now x

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and I pray the angels give you strength to get through this difficult time, Sending a hug your way xxx

Hi....how are you doing since that awful tragic event???? Hope u holdin up ok? I was so sad and sorry to read it...:(

Thanks

Hi there.

Thanks a mil for the lovely comments, i'm doing good. I've since got 3 more dogs - a tricolour King Charles (Bertie) & 2 german shepards (Podge & Blackie) and they are keeping me so happy.

It's been over a year and i still miss my poor little babies like mad, everything reminds me of them . But thanks so much for all the lovely comments.

Karen.

Oh Karen how tragic. I'm glad you've come to terms with this and have added some joy into your life. I wasn't on the board a year ago. I can't imagine the pain you went through. I lost a dog, mother-in-law and a mother in 4 1/2 month period and it almost took me over the edge. It was 7 years ago when my ordeal happened. Post some pictures if you would please. ;)

oh, Karen, how awful and tragic. I am so sorry you have this dark cloud over you. I can't imagine how awful it must have been. Hugs to you.

Karen,

How tragic for you for 4 dogs in 6 months! Im glad to hear you are happy with your cavalier and two german shepards :jmp2:.

Back