• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sammy

Mycavyangels

i thought i would dedicate this thread to Sammy, as he is such a good cat for putting up with all my crazy dogs:D

the reason why sam sticks his tongue out, is because at about a year old he was hit by a car and had to have this front teeth removed
heres pics

018_15A.jpg

i62407568_16513_7.jpg

i93897141_79603_7.jpg

i125783236_38986.jpg

videos018.jpg

dogs004-6.jpg

dogs078-2.jpg

i95113251_25686_7.jpg

i45101886_98657_7.jpg

i211163600_56481_5.jpg

Enjoy:D

oh I'm so jealous! I can only dream my cats and dogs will get along like that! icon_whistling
Love the pics! Handsome cat! Cute pups!

Those pictures are adorable! He is so patient with all of the dogs; I love how he lets them sleep on him - too cute!!! I wish our cats embraced Miles like Sammy has done with all of your dogs!

oh these pictures are just wonderful! my cat looks alot like yours. i hope she will get along with our new puppy once we get her. she is awesome with all my kids.
thanks so much for sharing your pictures with us. i enjoyed looking at them.

Those are great pics! I love that one where you see a HUGE back of a hairy cat head and a little puppy in a play bow!:lol: He sure likes dogs; my Quincy would LOVE it if the dogs wanted to cuddle up with him like that!

Sammy is marvellous! How many animals do you have - and how on earth do you have time to take care of school, friends and other stuff? ;)

Suzanne - are you sure Sammy is a cat and not a cavalier in disguise!

BTW - your pics are great as usual:)

Sammy is such a cool cat!! Those pictures are fantastic. What a patient guy he is to put up with all those doggies.

These are some great pictures! I wish my cat was cool like that. It sure looks like they all have fun together chilling out.:luv:

Back