• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

online pet medication sites???

I have used http://www.hyperdrug.com for worming powder and found them to charge exactly the same as my vets,package arrived through my door extremely quickly(2 days)and I was very impressed :)
As soon as my spot on flea stuff runs out that I got from the vets last I shall be ordering it from there - a lot less hassle,delivered to your door and for the same price(or slightly less) - Its a win/win situation ;)

I was going to say the same thing as Karlin - ALot of times they'll even imitate the packaging and you'll have no idea you're giving your dog a fake medication! Be very very careful, also sometimes the drug manufactures won't stand behind their product if you don't buy it from a vet!

thanks for the advise.i definitely dont want to give my dogs fake medication.its just i was looking on petmeds and bestpetpharmacy and they do ninas eye drops for half the price at the vets.£40 at vets and £21-£24 on those two sites.and she needs them every month so if i can get the same genuine drops there for cheaper i thought id look into it.

Try vet-medic.com - this is part of Manor Pharmacy group. This is a genuine place ( I know I was on site yesterday!) - they are also contactable by phone and they have a vet and a pharmacist on hand on site.

I use them all the time.
Well since Guinness started on heart medication.

Prescription drugs are generally free p&p and all ours have come in good time.

Look around for the best price, then go to petmeds and get a further 5% off.

Back