• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NOW 10th FEB!! - Cavalier Evening at DTI

TKC

Booking now available online.

If you have cavvy friends you can mail them the link. If we don't get 10 of you from here then we will post to other cavaliers and owners.

The 3 hour plan is as follows:

The following topics will be covered:
Recap on Sit
Look (getting your dog to pay attention to you)
Recall (getting your dog to come back to you)
Loose lead walking
Stay (getting your dog to stay in one place until you come back to him)
Trick training
Motivation Activities
Agility taster

Discussions:
Reward & Motivation – Positive reinforcement versus punishment
Issues you may have with your dog eg. Jumping on people, barking, chewing, separation anxiety
Your dog’s diet and its effects on your dog’s behaviour and health & what foods are poisonous to dogs

Other information:
Parking is provided on site.
Places are limited.

We will have tea, coffee biscuits so you can all hook up and have a chat.

You all get 25% of the shop stuff such as crates, leads, collars etc including our WALL of Puppia's!

You will meet Laura and Michelle our trainers and Lisa and I will be there too.

Link and details are here

http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/workshops_cavalier_10022008.php

See you all soon.

Last edited:
Cavalier evening is to take place 4th Feb in the evening.

Sounds good to me.

Coconut - I'm sure you'd much rather be on honeymoon than at a cavalier course ;). I hope everything goes great for you :)

I wish I where in Ireland, that sounds like fun!

Never mind Ireland wished I lived in Dublin!

Is there anyone else in Cork or the surrounding area who would be interested in seeing if Tara could come down here for a visit and a special Cork cav class?

Last edited:
I will be away aswell that week skiing, hopefully you will do another one

Eh did Eliot and Millie not tell you that they booked themselves in? tee hee!

Oh how true Karlin!! Oh my, this sounds like such fun fun fun. Yippee!

Means I may get to have a chat with you Thelly. The day you called up was one of the busiest in a long while...

The course content is done and I will post it soon. Just some ironing out to do. You will also get to meet trainers Michelle and Laura whom you will love. They are great.

Yes I might use it as an opportunity to train pippa on her own...kinda hard when there's 2 of them in the house.:dogwlk:

Update Date Change

Finally we have decided on 10th Feb SUNDAY @ 1.30pm.

This means that if you live a bit away you can still make it.

It will be posted on our website soon and I will update here. No one else can come you lot have 1st preference and if we don't fill 10 spots then we will invite other cavalier owners on our list.

So watch this space.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Hi all

I will have to give up my place as I have made plans sorry ladies xx

I checked the website and saw the in home puppy training, has anybody ever done this?

Back