• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NOW 10th FEB!! - Cavalier Evening at DTI

Oh i've just seen this now. I'd love to go. I've been thinking about going for the 'in home training' or 'puppy hour'. It'd be great to meet other Cav's :razz:

There will be plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits for all!

Should be lots of fun. I am looking forward to taking loads of photos and videos and uploading them to our gallery (new).

Tara

I've booked in Abigail, sorry in advance for the whining:cool: Cody will have to stay at home to mind Gavin:D

Hi All, first post for me!
I have just booked Max in for this workshop. Really looking forward to it.
Max is a rescue we took in from Karlin 2-3 weeks ago in the hope of homing him. He has settled in really well, and is great with my 3 kids, but has some bad habits ;) Hopefully I'll pick up some great hints and tips from this workshop.

Hi Gareth! icon_welcome Look forward to seeing you; I am sure Max will be fine with the group and it will be a great chance to talk to Tara and Lisa and the other trainers.

really really want to go. How can i get in touch with Tara have no credit card so was wondering can i pay by 3v card.

I'm going to be coming with Darcy.
Should be fun, he has one week left at DTI as we are doing the level 1 obedience, he has really enjoyed it, and I have learnt a lot.
Looking forward to putting faces to the names I read from on here.

See you on the 10th.
Amanda

Note this is euro50 per DOG so if people are bringing multiple dogs it will cost more. (y)

I am really looking forward to our cavalier day!

You can book with Visa, Mastecard, Laser and 3V cards online. All securely processed via Bank of Ireland.

See you all soon.

Looking forward to meeting you all again or for the first time.

Because there are a few spots left I am going to invite some more of the cavalier people who are not on here. I will give them the hidden link as I want to try and introduce some people with cavaliers to cavalier talk too so they can avail of all your knowledge and support :)

See you tomorrow. We have the tea, coffee and biscuits ready to go....oh and hot dogs for the lads!

Back