• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another anal gland abscess :)

inca

poor India again .......this time 7 days of anti-biotics and gland removel next friday

bless her she hasn't made a fuss about it and just gets on she is a good girl

poor India again .......this time 7 days of anti-biotics and gland removel next friday

bless her she hasn't made a fuss about it and just gets on she is a good girl

Poor India, I've not been about for a few days - hope she feels better soon:paw:

Poor little Inca, I can only imagine how uncomfortable that is for her, yet she's being a little trooper.

Good luck with the gland removal, keep us posted.

Sorry you didn't get many replies. Poor girl, I hope her not making a fuss means she isn't in a lot of pain. Some dogs just don't make a fuss though do they. I hope it goes ok on Friday, will be thinking of you. A big :hug: to you both.

I love the little face on the pup in your avatar, who is (I'm guessing it's a girl) she?

I've just sen this thread now. I hope India is bearing up ok. :xfngr: :xfngr: all goes well on Friday. lot and lots of :hug: :hug: for you both.

Good luck to her and let us know how it goes. Daisy has had issues with those glands, too. No abscesses (yet), but definitely some discomfort now and then.

well as tomorrow gets nearer am some how feeling quite nervous about it ....not like me really

i will let you know how things go

Of course you're nervous. We'd worry about you if you weren't!! But just think of all the Cavalier friends she has around the world (even the ones who don't know what to say!) and know that we are going to be there in spirit with both of you.

{{{hugs}}}

Awww poor darling, what a trooper she is I have everything crossed for a quick recovery for her. :xfngr:

Also sending you lots of hugs as its very stressful for us when they aren't well:hug:

just leaving now she had a nice bath to take her mind of no breakfast its half an hr drive so better get going

bye for now

sorry for the delay in reply

India is quite pooly at the vets but will be ok she had very impacted and infected tissue damaged glands that took an hr to remove

my vet has rang and said he wasn;t prepared for what he saw she also lost a fair bit of blood

please wish her well

Of course we will wish her well. Poor little dear. Please give her a gentle hug from me and my gang. Keep up informed as to her progress.

Back