• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Event in aid of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Syringomyelia DNA Research Fund

Nicki

Please put this in your diaries:

Event in aid of Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Syringomyelia DNA Research Fund

Plant sale, Second hand book stall, Cake stall, Tombola, Raffle,
Cavalier Kind Charles memorabilia

Small charge for entry but that includes tea or coffee and biscuits; other refreshments on sale.

All Cavalier owners are welcome to bring their dogs if they wish.

at Cockfield Village Hall, Cockfield, Nr. Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk.

Saturday, 19th April 2008 10am - 2pm

***Looking for donations of books, cakes, tombola & raffle prize - and people to help!!***

if anyone wishes to have more details, would like to help, would like to donate, etc.

Please e-mail Sue [email protected]

Or PM me and I can give you her telephone number

Thank you very much - let's see if we can help raise lots and lots of money :xfngr:

I would really like to come to this!! I will have to see nearer the time though as I don't know my work shifts yet. If I can I will definately bring plants and cakes!! xx:)

That sounds like fun! Would you like me to crosspost to the SM blog I keep on the SM website? It gets a fair amount of readers even if only updated now and then.

Yes please Karlin - and thanks Theresa, the more that attend then hopefully the more money will be made for such a fantastic cause.

Oh and if you say you are from Cavalier Talk you will be given an especially warm welcome :)

BIG BUMP - not long to go now, Sue has been very busy potting up plants, and people have very kindly donated lots of goodies for the stall.

I hope people will try to attend, it promises to be a great day and the money raised will be very valuable in helping the research.

Back