• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pee bath

The blue "pee coat" from that site is the one one I got Lucky.

The "pee-wraps" look quite strange ... :dogwlk:

I'm glad that at 5 years old Jake lifts his leg!! :) He tends to get less on himself by lifting his leg than squatting. When he squats he tends to get his front legs. I keep his privates trimmed short and that really does help. I fine the "palm tree" gets nasty and crusty. Gross. I also brush him out every other day and that really helps. If his "skirt" get a bit of tinkle on it I'll give it a squirt with a grooming spray and brush it out.

I find most females tend to drag the hair on their hind legs in urine as well when they squat and for some reason people notice this less though it is just as smelly! Lily tends to be the stinkiest of my four.

Exactly our problem!! Shelby tends to tinkle on a hillside so it runs down the hill, on her leg and puddling at her foot, then she gets in her back feathers. I finally gave up with the feather on legs and keep them trimmed although only towards the inside of her legs. Her little bootie gets really stinky. Hence....baby wipes at the door!! I also pop her in the shower every once in a while for a bootie rinse (would put her in the sink....but she's too big!! :rolleyes:).

Back