• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lewi Lou (king charles) pictures

amia

Here's Lewi Lou my mams black and tan King Charles!hes just getting used to the camera so he looks a little scared in the first picture.

086.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

Awwwww they are so cute.Someday I would love to import a pair of charlies.(there are currently no Charlies in Iceland)

AT - he certainly has lol.hes getting a lovely long coat and ears too.

hes my mams little baby so hes spoilt rotten lol.hes mostly glued to her side except if you have something tasty like cream crackers or cheese.

i got to admit i wasnt to sure of the king charles at first but i have to say that hes grown on me alot.even if he is a little spoilt villain at times.lol.

AT -

i got to admit i wasnt to sure of the king charles at first but i have to say that hes grown on me alot.even if he is a little spoilt villain at times.lol.

When our first king charles arrived I hated him , I thought he was ugly & miserable. He was supposed to be mine & my sister was going to keep the cavalier she had found as a stray, but I wanted the cav because she was pretty so we swapped.

My sister didnt like him either & put him in the paper to sell. Thankfully she changed her mind becase he turned out to be the best dog i've ever known , his personality was perfect & i've never seen another to compare to him in looks.

AT - they really do grow on you don't they.it took a while for me to get used to him because they are very different to cavaliers in personality and in looks.i think hes so funny now and when hes in a fun mood you can have a good laugh with him.

AT - they really do grow on you don't they.it took a while for me to get used to him because they are very different to cavaliers in personality and in looks.i think hes so funny now and when hes in a fun mood you can have a good laugh with him.

I don't think many have the correct character these days but a proper charlie is really wonderful, they are such a loving , funny, intelligent breed.

Just wondering, what exactly is the main differences between a cavalier king charles and a king charles? I didn't know there was a difference, but I guess they look different. When I try to google "king charles" all that comes up is stuff on Cavalier King Charles dogs.

Just wondering, what exactly is the main differences between a cavalier king charles and a king charles? I didn't know there was a difference, but I guess they look different. When I try to google "king charles" all that comes up is stuff on Cavalier King Charles dogs.

They are totally different. king charles have a short nose & domed head & usually have some freckles .
Their temperment should be reserved with strangers , very loving with people they know usually choosing one person & devoting themselves to them, always naughty & up to mischief & clever but stubborn.

Back